||CONCEPT. PRELIMINARY PROJECT. FEASABILITY STAGE
- Working out objective targets.
- Determination of/working out planning basics.
- Draft of the production process.
- Principle basic design, alternatives.
- Overal cost estimate.
- Preliminary economic evaluation.
Preleminary project. Feasability stage
- Working out the production process.
- Working out the layout.
- Working out building services.
- Final overall cost calculation.
- Project schedule.
- Complete documentation.
Target: Preparation of a total concept, costs, economic efficiency, time schedule. Start of realization of architecture and building services.
||PROJECT. TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTION. TENDER
This phase will produce the actual detailed information necessary for an Architect to design the actual building and to provide all of the services. We will work with the Architect to ensure that he has a complete
understanding of the requirements of technological solution in terms of room specifications, temperatures, and wall and floor construction.
- Approval planning.
- Preparation of detailed tender documentation. (User Requirement Specification - URS)
- Coordination of the technical execution. (Utilits)
- Setting up and monitoring of the project schedule.
Target: Placing of orders, technical fine tuning between that of the of architect and building services.
- Coordination of project implementation.
- Management of the project plan.
- Monitoring of installation.
- Management of commissioning.
- Management of acceptance.
- Management of correction of faults.
Target: A completely realized project.
||INSTALATION MANAGEMENT. STATIC INSTALATION. DRY TEST
Based on our experience in the major international projects,
we know the challenges we will meet during the installation of the equipment and coordination of all parties involved in the project.
We offer the management of this important project phase by our competent expert team of engineers.
- Coordination and supervision of the FAT (Factory Acceptance Test)
- Support and technical supervision during installation.
- Interface management with all disciplines and suppliers involved in the project.
- Especially construction and domestic services, public test authorities.
- Management of the project schedule and documentation.
- Operation test.
||COMMISSIONING MANAGEMENT. DYNAMIC INSTALATION. TEST WITH PRODUCT
After the recorded end of installation of the equipment, the test phase will start and the equipment is put into operation.
A clean and transparent guidance as well as detailed coordination with all participants, if possible under centralized management, will decrease costs and guarantee fast achievement of the performance data and efficient quality optimization.
- Coordination, supervision of the test operation with and without product.
- Functional test of the safety systems.
- Coordination, supervision of the commissioning.
- Coordination, supervision of the acceptance.
- Control of correction of faults.
We will analyze your current processes and identify your gaps.
- Detailed elaboration of your process as flow chart.
- Identification of your gaps.
- Elaboration of alternative solutions.
- Economic assessment.